Saturday, July 2, 2011

Wait, another rest day?

Help me fight cancer. Donate Here.

So, um, another rest day. Yup.

I ran, I biked, I did some chores around the house. And not much else's. Not an especially restful rest day. The more we talked about "the plan" the more I worried. You see, we are not all on the same page. I think we may have to push up the schedule (read ride further) in the next few days.

So, my rest day run... 6 miles. Not restful.
My rest day ride, which may seem counter intuitive, but is actually necessary... 16.5 miles. So, the reason behind the rest day rides is that I have to keep my legs moving and accustomed to cycling. That will make it easier tomorrow when I get on the bike and try to push another hundred. And, besides, the Denver area has such great bike trails and paths and roads.

So, tomorrow is my first real pass, Willow Creek Pass at a paltry and hypoxic 9600 feet. Should be fun.



Location:Parker, Co

No comments:

Post a Comment